Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Makeup Foundation Review
Hey all, I am trying a lot of base makeup products these days since I have a number of family occasions coming up towards the end of this month. I am using Maybelline matte mousse and quite loving it but the Lakme 9 to 5 foundation is something I am loyal to since a long time because it settles in a !matte finish and looks nice on my oily skin.
Read about the review of Colorbar Perfect Match Foundation with UV Filters
This is a foundation with high performance. It keeps your complexion looking flawless through the day with a perfect, long-lasting finish.
INR 425 for 30 ml
It comes in a bottle made up out of thick, frosted glass. There is a pump dispenser of the top to dispense the product hygienically. The pump has to be tightened from time to time. There is a cap over the top. Certain important product details are printed on the bottle. The pump dispenses an amount of product that is enough to dispense almost half of my face so, yo nicely build up a medium coverage, I need around 3 spurts to provide medium coverage on my skin.
I could not find the ingredient list on the pack
Directions of usage
Always apply your foundation on well moisturized and preferably, primed skin so that your foundation spreads evenly on face and lasts long too. If your skin is well hydrated, the foundation does not emphasize dry patches, either.
Pros of Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Makeup foundation
- Pump dispensers are something I always prefer for hygienic reasons
- The pump dispenses a calculated amount of product which does not lead to wastage
- Cap closes tightly without budging
- The price is agreeable and nothing extremely high considering that only small amount of product is needed for one time application
- It spreads evenly on face provided, your skin is hydrated and gives light to medium coverage depending upon the amount you use
- It is light textured and blendable
- It sets with a matte, airbrush kind of finish.
- It does not break me out or start a round of fresh acne
Cons of Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Makeup foundation
- The bottle is quite heavy and since, it is made up of glass it is prone to breakage.
- Not suitable for dry skin type.
- It smells a bit cosmetic
- Only three shades are there in this range to choose from so, might not exactly match all Indian skin tones.
My experience with Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Makeup foundation
I quite like the consistency as it spreads easily on my skin and gives a natural finish. It makes my complexion look brighter and even. Another thing that impressed me about this product is it’s nice lasting power and it stays put for at least 4 to 5 hours at a stretch which the average span of any function. It gives a medium coverage.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, do check the shade if it looks natural on your jawline, if it matches, go for it since the properties and performance of this product are outstanding.