Today I am back with review on Lakme Enrich Lip color, this is my favorite shade in lipstick and I just love lakme products when its up to cosmetics.
Lakme Enrich Lip color Review:
* Enriched with Vitamin E and fruit extracts.
* Long lasting, lasts up to 8 hours.
* It gives you a smooth and moisturized finish.
* It gives you fruitilicious aroma.
* Vitamin E
* Fruit extracts
* Luscious Smooth Finish
* Long stay
The packaging is quite simple and cute.
It comes in a red color container with a twist.
Its packaging is small and attractive and convenient to carry anywhere in your purse.
Even if by mistake it falls down, it won’t break.
* Its texture is smooth and creamy.
* This rich creme stick keeps your lips silky, soft and smooth.
* It feels light and comfortable on lips.
* It gives a matte finish.
* It does not glitter or shimmers but keeps your lips hydrated.
* Only a single stroke is enough for your lips to get color.
* You don’t need to use a lip line, and is suitable for all skin tones.
Talking about shade it’s just fabulous, but each one has its own choice regarding lip color, but according to me everyone should try this shade ones, those who like matte finish would love this product.
This is a Lakme Free spirit Lip color N260 Sabyasachi.
It is a deep conditioning color, enriched with fruit extracts and vitamin E.
Pros of Lakme Enrich Lip color:
* Packaging is quite attractive.
* Perfect matte finish
* Suits all skin types
* Lusciously smooth and hydrating
* Nice fragrance
Cons of Lakme Enrich Lip Color:
* Little Expensive
* Does not stays for a very long time
* Dark shade
I would rate this product 9 out of 10.
As this is a good product.
The price is Rupees 250/ for 4.4ml.
Whether I would recommend this product again:
Yes, I think everyone should try this product once as this is an amazing shade and gives a matte finish and stays for a long time.
So what say girls, try this once and if you like it just leave a comment.
So bye everyone have and have a nice week end all of you . see you all soon with my review on a latest product.
Kuls… 🙂 🙂