Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 30 PA+ Reviews
Hey Ladies, Guess what – Its review time, for yet another sunscreen block, especially suited for Oily skin, from the house of Lakme. A lot of us tend to have an oily skin, including myself – where the question of using a normal sunscreen lotion, might break out your skin, making it look more greasy and shiny, and do more damage to your tanned skin texture. But hey, not to worry, Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 30 PA+, is your solution! For those, of us, with an oily skin, including me; we no longer need to shun away from using sunscreens.
- Dermatologist tested
- Light feel formula
- Specially formulated for Oily skin
- Lightens the skin Pigment
- Protects the skin with an SPF 30 PA+
The product is highly suitable for oily skin and those with a T-zone. It leaves the skin feeling non-sticky and gives a slight tinted shade. Regular usage of Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 30 PA+ would protect you from minor sunburns, reduce dark spots over a period and gives your skin a healthy oil free glow. However, it might leave you with a light tinted shade, so start with a thin film and later, re-apply as needed.
Directions for usage
- Wash your face, go with your regular moisturizer routine, and wait for a minute or two, to allow the moisturizer to set in.
- Squeeze out a small pump of cream and using your ring finger, apply in small dots all over your exposed face.
- Smoothen out the cream, with a gentle swipe, as it has to form a thin film over your face to protect your skin from the sunburn.
- Wait for a minute again, for the sunscreen to get absorbed onto your face, and apply your make-up as usual.
- It is best to apply 20 minutes, before stepping out in the sun.
- Re- apply every 3-4 hours, for maximum coverage and protection against sun.
A 100 ml tube pack costs about 350 INR, a little expensive but worth fighting against the sun tan and sun burn.
The Lakme Sun Expert Fairness comes in a bright yellow squeeze tube, with a pop-up lid. It comes in a 100 ml pack and should last for about 1 month, if used on a daily basis.
As you can see, the cream is really light and soft to touch, leaving a non-sticky feel to your face. It glides easily over your face, and gets instantly absorbed by the skin. There may be a slight tint shade, but would soon fade off, with time.
Pros of Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 30 PA+
- SPF 30 shields UVB rays that cause sunburns.
- PA+ shields UVA rays that cause dark spots, premature ageing, and skin darkening.
- Mineral clay gives superior oil control.
- Cucumber and Lemon grass extracts promote, skin lightening.
- Vitamin B3 helps to lighten the skin on regular basis.
Cons of Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 30 PA+
- A little too expensive.
- Give a light tinted shade.
- A 100 ml tube lasts only about a month.
My experience with Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 30 PA+
I have an oily skin, and would usually shy away from using sunscreens, but the Lakme range of product for oily skin, keeps my skin free from oil shine, giving me a matte look for about 5 hours, and yes of, course, you have to re-apply about 2-3 times in a day. It does not cause breakouts, and has lightened my skin over time, reduced dark spots, and suntan.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, It is one such product, suitable for oily skin, as it is dermatologist tested, and would not cause skin problems to sensitive and damaged skin. By regular use, you can prevent wrinkles and save face wipes too :-), Try it ladies, and am sure, you will love it!