Loreal Paris 235 Miel Honey Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation Review
How are you? Reading the title you guys may be wondering if something is wrong with me, isn’t it. I know I have reviewed a lot of products from Loreal lately. But what to do, Loreal is one brand I love the most and I had recently purchased a lot of products from its desk.
Today I am going to review a liquid foundation from one of Loreal’s most talked range i.e. infallible 24H. One of our writers had reviewed the Loreal Infallible 24H Lacquer Liner and Loreal Infallible 24H powder foundation. I was quite impressed after reading the powder foundation review and so I decided to buy this infallible liquid foundation. I have previously used the L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup which was such a disappointment. Read on to know if I am happy with this purchase or not…
- The Infallible 24H Liquid Foundation by Loreal Paris is a zero compromise foundation with 24 hour stay and maximum coverage.
- It is touch proof, resists extreme humidity and erases imperfections without drying the skin.
- This foundation’s texture is easy to work with and facilitates the use of a foundation brush
- It glides over the skin smoothly, sets effortlessly and delivers ultimate coverage without a layered effect.
Product price and quantity:
Rs 1325/- for a 30 ml pack
Nothing about the used ingredients is mentioned on the packaging.
The foundation comes in a see through glass bottle with a translucent red colored cap. There is a pump top given for easy outflow of the foundation. The bottle is sturdy and travel safe. However it’s heavy in weight. The shade code and name is mentioned on the top of the cap.
It’s a semi fluid foundation. It blends well on the skin and feels light weight. The smell is sweet and pleasant. This foundation gives a nominal to medium coverage.
Pros of Loreal Paris 235 Miel Honey Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation:
- Easily available
- A lot of shades are made available by the brand so each skin tone can get a match
- Light weight formula
- Good for everyday wear
- Decent quantity
- Gives soft to medium coverage
- Smells good
- Decent stay period
- Blends well
- Doesn’t clog pores
- Got a pump dispenser
- Doesn’t make the skin greasy
- Gives a beautiful matte finish
- Can be buffed with foundation brush
Cons of Loreal Paris 235 Miel Honey Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation:
- Shit expensive
- Won’t work for ladies looking for a foundation that can give a shiny look
My experience with Loreal Paris 235 Miel Honey Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation:
I had a delightful experience with this liquid foundation. It’s so easy to work with unlike MaxFactor Miracle touch liquid foundation. It doesn’t make my face oily and looks great for almost 8 hours. The pump dispenser pours just as much product which is enough to cover the entire face. However, using 2-3 layers of this foundation can feel a little heavy and cakey on face.
My skin tone is fair and so I opted to buy the shade 235 Miel Honey from the lot as this was the closest match to my skin tone. And I must say I am very happy with this purchase.
I will rate it 9.5 out of 10 because it is that awesome
Will I recommend this foundation again?
Yes. There are a lot of shades available and so you can choose the one that suits the best for your skin tone. It’s easy to work with and blends well. I like how matte my face looks after using this foundation.