Loreal Paris New Studio Silk and Gloss Hot Straight cream Reviews
Hello ladies, Welcome to yet another review of an absolutely-must have product in your kitty, and this product, is for all those suffering from frizzy and unmanageable hair. We all do, have our own bad hair day, and just to keep our mane silky and soft, with a glossy shine, Loreal Paris, have come up with the “New Studio Silk and Gloss” – Hot straight cream. An absolute must, for those with fine hair, wavy hair, and curly hair.
Let’s get started and by the time, am done with my review, am sure you ladies are gonna, grab one from your local stores.
So here we go,
- Glossy Shine, with a silky touch
- Has silk micro fibers, and can be used as a hot straight cream, before straightening your hair. It protects the inner strands of your hair from breaking apart as split ends and gives a smooth texture to every strand of your hair.
- Specifically created for use with straightening irons and dryers
- Keeps your hair 48 hours Anti- Frizz
- Comes with Thermos protect technology
It is highly suitable for all types of hair, especially frizzy and fine hair. Even those, with voluminous hair can use it on a regular basis, to keep their hair tangle free, smooth, and silky.
Directions for use
- Wash your hair, and allow it to air dry
- Comb your hair, to free the strands from tangles and knots
- Take 2 pumps for long hair, and one pump for short to medium hair. It depends on, how hot, you use your dryer/straightening iron.
- Apply it from the scalp to your hair shaft ends, ensuring that every strand is coated with the cream.
- Wait for a minute or two and use your regular dryer or straightening iron
A bottle of 200 ml – Approx. 300 – 350 INR
It comes in a pink squeezable container, with a push-me up lid, and is easy to carry around in your bag, with a comfortable hold. The lid can be pushed back after use, and would not spill or leak about, creating a mess.
The Loreal New studio Silk & Gloss has a creamy texture with a translucent shine. It is non- greasy and is easy to spread over your hair strands, without making your hair look oily and crumpled.
Pros of Loreal Paris New Studio Silk and Gloss Hot Straight cream
- Absolutely easy to use, and comes in a handy pack
- Anti –frizz hair for up to 48 hours straight
- Gives your hair a, beautiful sheen and shiny look
- Your hair becomes manageable, healthy looking and voluminous
- Protects the strands of your from regular use of straightening iron/dryers
- Can be applied as a smoothing cream, on a regular basis
Cons of Loreal Paris New Studio Silk and Gloss Hot Straight cream
- Can tend to appear oily or give a greasy appearance to hair during summer
- Not suitable for those, undergoing hair treatments
My experience with Loreal Paris New Studio Silk and Gloss Hot Straight cream
I tend to have fine, fuzzy and frizzy hair, which turns dry during the summer, and this is one product, that I often use with straightening iron to smooth-en out my hair texture. It gives me a lot of bounce, and makes my hair look better manageable and with regular use, it has nourished my hair shafts and reduced my split ends as well.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, for all those, who have medium to fine hair, with a not so voluminous texture, with their hair looking frizzy and unmanageable, here is one product to all your hair needs. It is instant and the results are amazing from the first try. I am definitely going for it again, Hope you guys too, use it, and see the difference for yourself.