Loreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum Review
Hello my fellow readers…!!
Hope you guys are doing well. Today I am going to review a hair serum that claims to give smooth shiny and manageable hair. Previously I have tried serums like Trichoz intensive hair serum and Livon Moroccan silk serum. But this time I wanted to try a new serum and so I picked up Loreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum. You can find a list of Best hair serums for dry frizz hair by clicking on its respective link.
Loreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum works through its anti-frizz and anti-volume action, curbing humidity led dampness of hair while preventing waves or volume from resuming their form.
- 10 times smoother hair
- Retains smoothness for 48 hours
- Contains Argan Oil and Silk Protein
- Keeps hair light and manageable
Product price and quantity:
Rs 255 for a 100 ml product
Can be used before 36 months from packaged date
The full list of ingredients is missing
How to use:
- Apply the serum on washed and towel dried hair.
- Pour a few drops of serum in the palm
- Rub hands together and distribute evenly along the length of the hair (do not apply it on the scalp)
- It’s a leave-on serum and so do not rinse out.
- Ideal to use this serum before styling the hair. It’s recommendable to use the serum on dry hair to get more intense shine.
The serum bottle was stored in a metallic finish golden colored cardboard box. The bottle is light and travel friendly. It’s a yellow colored bottle with a flip cum screw cap that is in brown color.
The serum has non-greasy oil like texture. It smells mild and pleasant. The serum is transparent in color as is easy to work with. The texture is just fine for a serum.
Pros of Loreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum:
- Travel convenient packaging
- Easily available online as well as offline
- Reasonably priced
- Decent quantity
- Non sticky texture
- Easy to use
- Gives a glowy shine to the hair
- Smells good
- Makes the hair more manageable
- Controls frizz to a certain extent
- Doesn’t weigh down the hair
- Has the goodness of argan oil
- Makes hair smooth and soft
- Good texture
Cons of Loreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum:
- Doesn’t control frizz very effectively for long hours
- Cannot know the level of product left in the bottle since it isn’t transparent
My experience with Loreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum:
Well this serum has been tried and tested by me and my mother both. I have fine limp and straight hair whereas my mother has frizzy, curly and dry hair. So both of us tried this serum alternatively. I was happy with the results as it gave my hair a good healthy shine and it made them soft. While my mother was not very satisfied with the results as the serum did not control her frizzy hair for very long. Also her dry hair consumed a lot of product as compared to my hair. So in a nutshell, it’s a good product for people who are looking for products that will enhance the shine of their hair while it’s not too good a choice for people who want products that can tame their frizzy hair.
I will rate it 8.5 out of 10
Will I recommend this product again?
If you are looking for a shine booster, then I do recommend this serum for you all but in case you have intense curly hair and want a product that can tame your hairs frizzes’ then don’t expect this product to satisfy you completely as the frizz-control effect of this serum is average.