Lotus Herbals Cocomoist cocoa-butter Moisturizing Lotion
Hola sugar babes…!!! 🙂
This time I’m going to give my views on another product from the house of Lotus Herbals. I’m having an extremely oily skin, but during the winter I also need something to hydrate my skin as it gets chapped off due to lack of moisture. I’ve tried various creams and lotions onto my skin but either they get me an irritating shine or nothing but the same dried up wintry face. My experiments with various products came to an end when I bought this Lotus Herbals Cocomoist cocoa-butter Moisturizing lotion, and this is now one of the few products from Lotus Herbals that I’ve liked so far.
About this product:
As per Lotus Herbals, this Cocomoist lotion is a super hydra-tor promoting soft, silky and smooth skin. It also works in maintaining the pH balance of skin, enhancing its moisture retention capacity. Well claiming zillions of goodness’s is something that every individual does about their own. This product comes in an easy-to-use pump-headed hygienic bottle, cute hunn 🙂 . The shelf life of this product is 3 years. Anyway, let’s have a brief glance at its active ingredients,
- Rosa damascene (rose) water,
- Theobroma Cacao( cocoa) seed butter (cocoa butter),
- Almond Oil,
- Steareth – 2 PEG-8 Distearate,
- Steareth -21,
- Methyl Paraben,
Price: 195 INR for a pack of 80 ml.
Direction to use: dry and normal skinned beauties first wash your face with water then apply dots of Lotus Herbals Cocomoist cocoa-butter moisturizing lotion all over your face. Smooth-en it with your fingertips till it gets absorbed. By the way applying any kind of moisturizing product on finely cleansed skin is the best way to get the best benefits of it. For beauties having an oily skin (like I have L ) , it’s better to use it only during the wintry days. It can also be used before going to bed. But if you need to step out after applying it, don’t forget to combine it with some sun protective lotion.
My experience with this product:
I didn’t expect this to be too good for me as in the bottle it’s been said to be made for normal to dry skin. But in the dries I cannot use a non-moisturizing lotion as during those days my skin needs to be hydrated. Keeping these things in mind I bought this product. Well it’s being a little heavy, semi-greasy moisturizer, quite skin friendly during winter. I usually apply it before going to bed as I don’t care if this time my face looks shiny 😛 I just want to look matte throughout the day :D.
Things that I liked about it:
- It’s not greasy at all. Well it was my skin I guess that tends to get oiled up. So I wouldn’t blame Lotus Cocomoist for it.
- It gets absorbed into the skin very easily.
- “2 minutes to supple skin”- truly said
- The fragrance is heavenly- neither too strong nor too light
- Travel friendly, cute packaging.
- The ingredients are really good for a soft and supple face
- It’s affordable and availability of the same is quite good.
What I didn’t like about this product:
- Again paraben, being a carcinogenic substance it’s not a good thing to have it in skincare products. Though the products that don’t contain paraben usually has a very short shelf life.
- Not a product for oily skinned ones throughout the year
Considering all the features of this product, I would to give it a rate of 7 out of 10. If I would be having a dry skin I would probably rate it a total hit i.e. 10/10 😀 . I would surely recommend this product to you if you need something too moisturize for your skin. Oily skinned sweetness’s, lets move to something else L in search of any other product that would be better for us, usable during the summer and monsoons as well . Take care.