Lotus Herbals Naturalblend Botanical Compact Face Powder Review
Hey ladies, how are you all doing? Okay, so if you have an oily/ combination skin like mine, a compact powder is something you always need to keep handy to freshen up your face in a party/ event after blotting the excess oils. I was using Lakme perfect radiance compact earlier which performed decently but now, my product had almost finished and it was time to purchase a fresh one. I always like to try out different products and this compact from Lotus herbals seemed like a good option since, I found the applicator sponge of a better quality and the texture and finish of this particular product is much better even though the price is a little higher. I am sure, you want to know more details about this one, so read on…..
The unique, oil-free formula of this compact seamlessly blends into your skin tone with a matte finish. The SPF-15 protects your skin from the harsh UV rays of the sun.
INR 425 for 10 grams… I got it from the Lotus counter at Big bazaar. There might be some discounts available online, you will have to do a little hunting for them, though.
3 years approx
Directions for use
It is quite simple to use and you need to pick up some product by wiping the applicator sponge over the product surface and then gently pat it all over your face to set your foundation and freshen up your face, in case of touch ups.
This compact powder comes enclosed in a very sleek case that is really handy and can easily be carried on a small clutch too. There is a built in mirror, an applicator sponge as well in the packaging. The sponge is washable and reusable. There is a transparent lid over the compact and sponge.
The texture is somewhat creamier instead of being totally powdery say, somewhat like the Lakme 9 to 5 compact.
Pros of Lotus Herbals Naturalblend botanical compact face powder
- Sleek packaging that is easy to carry around
- Lightweight product
- The price is not insanely high and it would last for at least 2 months even if you wear it to office since quite less quantity of the product is actually needed
- It smells pleasant although, the scent is a little artificial
- The texture is lovely and is little creamier so, you can actually lift the product on sponge
- It sets with a matte, mousse like finish which is great for oily skin like mine
- It helps in touch ups
- It would enhance the stay of your foundation
- There is built in mirror to allow ease of application
- The sponge is of good quality and can be washed after every use
- The sponge allows you to dab the product evenly on face
- The shade merges with my skin tone really well and does not look patchy or artificial
- Staying power is good
- Lotus always tries to incorporate botanical ingredients in it’s product though, we agree some amount if use of chemicals is inevitable
- Long shelf life of three years
- It has a SPF of 15
Cons of Lotus Herbals Naturalblend botanical compact face powder
- I really cannot point out anything in particular, seriously
My experience with Lotus Herbals Naturalblend botanical compact face powder
I am highly impressed with this product and there’s seriously, nothing I can complaint about. I am loving it’s texture, finish, stay. It did not break me out and kept my face looking fresh all throughout the functions I attended wearing this one. The smell is mild and fades away soon and is nothing that bothers the nose. I am going an extra step by washing the sponge with an antibacterial soap after each use as my skin was in an acne prone mode and luckily, it is working for me. Even if you want to use it on daily basis, it seems like an excellent choice to make.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes!!! To every girl out there, it is a must have.