M. n Generation –II BB Cream Reviews
Hola Girlies! ‘Marhaba and Ahlan Wahsahlan’. Well, this means Hello and Welcome respectively in Arabic. To answer your question of why I am using Arabic language is because I have a Dubai product for review today. It’s the ‘Me now Generation-II Blemish Balm Cream which is an expanded version for BB Cream’. Though the product is available in Indian markets as well but I got hold of this miraculous product through my cousin who brought this for me on her visit to Dubai. As you all must be acquainted with the fact that Dubai is famous for the large assortment of beauty products it offers and in such an affordable range, I was eager to share details of this product with you all. Let’s get you familiarize with this incredible beauty product.
The application of BB creams has become the hottest beauty-industry trend these days. It is an alternative for the combination of concealer, foundation and primers on the larger basis. Me now’s BB cream also posses the same qualities. The one I bought has rose moisture included. The product contains natural extracts and nutritious ingredients. It is formulated with anti-oxidants and anti-irritants.
Directions of usage:
- Use a decent face wash and clean your face with hot water.
- Now that the pores are open, rub an ice cube to close your pores and to avoid clogging of cream in the pores.
- Pat dry your face.
- Evenly moisturize your face and neck.
- Take a single drop and place small dots evenly all over your face and by tapping apply it all over.
- Don’t forget to apply it on your neck.
The original price in the Arab Currency is 55.25 Dirham for 45 ml which when converted to Indian Rupee would be around Rs. 960.
The average shelf life for this product is around 3 years.
The product has been very practically packed in a cardboard box. The red and black coloured tube has been placed in the box. The tube has an oval shaped screw cap and hence there is no chance of the cream getting spilled. The box and the tube both are equally handy. While travelling, you can carry this 45 ml tube devoid of the box and also with the box.
The texture of this product is medium thick and a little greasy because of which I recommend not to use it without a moisturizer.
Pros of M. n Generation –II BB Cream:
- Instantly gives coverage to dark spots and acne scars.
- Reduces discoloration to a much greater extent.
- Covers all the pores.
- Reduces all visible wrinkles and fine lines.
- Instant glow on face.
- Slight rose fragrance.
- A small drop lasts whole day.
- Provides you with an oil-free face.
Cons of M. n Generation –II BB Cream:
- Thick consistency.
- No sunscreen included.
- Not apt for dusky Indian skin tones.
- A little too costly owing to the fact that it is devoid of sunscreen.
My Experience with M. n Generation –II BB Cream:
At first I was a little hesitant about using it every day because of the fact that it was not moisturizing enough. But now that I use it after moisturizing my face with a good moisturizer, I am thoroughly satisfied. I use it on daily basis and it gives absolute coverage to the redness near my nose, my acne spots and discoloration under my eyes.
Would I recommend this product again?
Undoubtedly, yes. It is a jack-of-all-trades for oily-skin types.