MAC Copperluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion Eyeshadow Review
Hey all, how have you been doing? I am sure, Owning an eye shadow from MAC had always been on my checklist and I am quite sure that it is one of the products you want to own, too if you are a makeup enthusiast and love doing your own makeup instead of running to salon every time, you have a party to attend. I do not usually shell out so many bucks for makeup and stick to regular brands like Lakme, Maybelline etc unless, there is grand family function coming up. Close to my wedding, I did indulge in some luxurious makeup brands, though including a lot of stuff from MAC. I got myself a MAC base makeup kit including; primer, foundation, setting powder, eye shadow palette and a couple of lip colours. In this review, we shall be talking in full details about the MAC eye shadow that includes a lot of metallic shimmer shades in Silver, Gold, Copper and Bronze tones.
Did you read about ?
This palette comprises of five different hues that glide on your lids and blend in really well to give you a perfect eye makeup look for day as well as evening events. The palette carries: egg shell, frosty Orange, light yellow Chocolate, Deep Bronze and Blackened Plum shades in a matte and pearlized finish.
INR 3100 for 4 grams
Please refer to the detailed ingredient list in picture.
This palette from MAC comes in a square packaging. There are sleek compartments for different shades though , the width of each compartment is big enough to accommodate the tip of eye shadow brush so that you can conveniently pick up the required shade. There is a transparent plastic lid that closes with a click sound.
The texture of all the shades in this palette is smooth. The powder is pressed very uniformly and is very fine to pick up by an eye shadow brush as well as finger tips. There is no trace of chalkiness in the pigments.
Pros of MAC Copperluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion eyeshadow
- MAC is an elite brand that every girl wants to own.
- The quality of the product is par excellence in every aspect.
- The packaging holds different shades making it easy to travel with and you do not have to carry five different eye shadows
- There are almost all the metallic shades that you can think of including base colour, highlighter and depth imparting tones.
- There are shimmers in all shades which add a dash of glamour without being overpowering.
- The shades are richly pigmented and do not have any chalkiness.
- The texture is very smooth to apply over lids.
- The Silver acts as a perfect highlighter for brow bone.
- You can use these shades dry for a sheer coverage as well as slightly damp for deeper pigmentation.
- They last better than regular eye shadows with an average lasting power of nearly 8 hours
- A very commendable quality is that they stay essentially crease free for long time
Cons of MAC Copperluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion eyeshadow
- There is no inbuilt mirror in the packaging
- They do not provide an eye shadow brush with the palette which is sad since the product is so costly.
My experience with MAC Copperluxe Veluxe Pearlfusion eyeshadow
This is one of the finest eye shadow that I have used with super fine texture. It sets with a crease free finish and can appear sheer to saturate depending on whether you use it dry or damp The metallic brilliance of all the shades with subtly incorporated shimmer looks very glam for night/ evening functions. You can easily apply eyeliner over this eye shadow. The lasting power is good with an average stay of 6 to 8 hours.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, I would love to recommend this to all who would like to splurge in some cost.