Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Reviews
Hey, all the pretty ladies out there. We all have a common worries and confusions when it comes to choosing a foundation. I often get confused about the colour and consistency. Well, recently I came across a foundation mousse after which I do not have to worry anymore. Here, I am going to review a very light textured and effective product called the “Maybelline dream liquid mousse”. This is not a regular foundation, it is a mousse that is fluffy in texture and while it evens out your skin tone, it also moisturizes your skin. I need to take a small quantity of this mousse for a single use and voila!!, the job is done. It is light textured so, you can even use it for daily makeup.
- This is an Air-whipped mousse that is light and fluffy
- It provides a nice coverage for an illusion of 100% pore less skin.
- Ideal for all skin types
- It is an Oil-free
- Tested by Dermatologists
- Hypoallergenic and non comedogenic.
Direction for Use:
Super easy to apply
- Pour out few drops on the your palms and dot over your face.
- Tap it into your skin.
- Then spread it all over the face area and also the neck.
- Set it with a translucent powder for longer lasting power.
It comes in a glass bottle with a cute pump to dispense the mousse. Glass bottle needs tro be carried carefully. The product is hygienic to use.
This dream matte mousse has a very fine texture that is super duper easy to spread over a well moisturized skin. This particular shade is most suitable for medium to fair complexioned beauties. It also comes in various other shades which you can find according to your skin type.
Please refer the image
Pros of Maybelline dream liquid mousse
- Stays on long enough on the face even without touch ups
- Does not melt down if set with a powder
- Easy to apply on the skin
- Blends well
- Is good base for heavy makeup as well as for the day to day use, for sheer coverage
- Has airbrush finish for a pore less, non patchy complexion.
- After applying mousse your skin texture will improve as it moisturizes your skin
- Softens the skin
- Not at all heavy on the skin so, your skin can breathe
Cons of Maybelline dream liquid mousse
- Is a bit costly
- Heavy to carry every day and glass bottle might break
My Experience with Maybelline dream liquid mousse
As my old foundation was about to finish, I went looking for the same foundation again, but when I reached the shop the sales person introduced me to this “Maybelline dream liquid mousse”. The girl at the Maybelline counter helped me to try a small swatch of this product and I instantly fell for it.
It hydrates your skin like a light water based lotion while it makes my complexion look even and non patchy. It brightens my complexion and sets with a dewy finish. It does not make my skin feel stretchy.
Thank god, it did not break me out so, I can safely say that it would suit all skin types. For the shade, you will have to check it under day light as to whether it goes with your skin tone or not. It stays on for 5 to 6 hours at least without touch ups.
To sum it all up, I am happy with my purchase.
5/5 for its awesome effect on the skin
Whether I would recommend this product again:
Yes, you must give a go and buy it. Overall, this product is good and worth money.