Miss Claire Glimmer Sticks For Eyes Reviews
A big hello to all the beautiful ladies out there reading our blog! Sometimes, it a pleasant change to switch from boring Black liners to some glittery ones for that extra dash of glamour. I despise light blue eyeliners but am quite willing to try deep shades such as Graphite and Teal. I am not very neat when it comes to applying liquid eye liners. So, most of the time, I end up picking eye pencils or eye liner pens. Today, I shall be reviewing, Miss Claire Graphite Eyeliner Pencil for you. Read on for details .
There is no major description written on the pencil. It just mentions the product name as Miss Claire’s Glimmer sticks for eyes shade Graphite. I guess, this pretty much says it all.
Direction for using Miss Claire Graphite Eye Liner Pencil
Apply sharpened pencil on eyelids preferably after using a primer.
Rs 175 for 1.8 grams
It came wrapped in plastic. The eye pencil has a cap that closes tight enough to carry the product around. There is no sharpener provided with this eye pencil.
Texture wise, it is smooth and buttery. It is easy to glide on this pencil without tugging or pulling. In summers, the tip might break off so, this should be stored in a fridge in hot months to avoid wastage of the product.
Not mentioned on the packaging as such
Pros of Miss Claire Glimmer sticks for eyes, shade: Graphite
- It suits every makeup lover’s Budget and they have not compromised with the quality.
- It does not cause my eyes to get watery.
- The smooth texture makes application hassle free.
- good pigmentation and color pay off
- Easy to remove with baby oil or oil based makeup cleanser even inspite of having shimmers..Not bad!!
- Easy to apply than liquid liners due to pencil form.
- Partly Waterproof. Excusable!!
Cons of Miss Claire Glimmer sticks for eyes, shade: Graphite
- This eyeliner smudges a little in summers provided, you rub it in. Otherwise, it stays put! Certain eye liners do not smudge even on rubbing.
- All might not like the glitters. Personally, I do not mind them as the glitters are moderate and finely milled. They are not at all overpowering.
- Does not have an inbuilt sharpener so, quite inconvenient as I have to go looking for sharpeners from other eye pencil, every time I want to use this. Also, while travelling, a separate sharpener needs to be carried.
- The tip breaks in summers, if not stored in a fridge. So, you need to be careful about that or you would end up wasting a lot of product.
My experience with Miss Claire Glimmer sticks for eyes, shade: Graphite
As I have already evident from the name, it is a deep Gray or graphite shade. The exact shade of a Graphite pencil lead, it is. It has some shimmers so looks sparkly and glamorous in evening. It is really well pigmented and has a great color pay off. It might not be the perfect choice to wear in an office during the day due to shimmers. This particular shade is good for those who are looking for a change from regular Black eye liners. It should suit all skin tones equally well as per me. Lasting power is decent say around, 5 hours on me. It is kind of waterproof but not totally. It is smudge proof to a good extent. Please check out the smudged swatch after forceful rubbing too, the color did not budge much.
Whether I would recommend the product again?
Yes, it does a pretty good job for the price it comes at and so, I am looking forward to try out some more shades in this range for sure.