Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture Facial Moisturizer Review
Today, I thought to share my experience with a product, which I like a lot Neutrogena Oil-free Moisture Spf15. I Am utilizing this every day for more than each year now and I feel this is good for any individual who is lazy/doesn’t have time and tolerance to apply moisturize, sunscreen.
Many oil-free moisturizers contain saturating specialists with humectants properties. Humectants expand the water substance of skin without including sparkle, stopping up pores or bringing about make-up to spread, hence making them perfect for oily skin.
Direction for use:
Use 1 pump and apply all over face and neck. Utilize day by day alone or under make-up.
Price and Quantity:
Rs 250 for 115 ml bottle.
The packaging of Neutrogena Oil-free Moisture comes in a white bottle which has the product name printed on it. Inside the Neutrogena Oil-free Moisture is put in a dark unstable plastic case, a wipe applicator come Neutrogena Oil-free Moisture case.
The texture is good and easily blend able.
Octyl, Methoxycinnamate 6%w/w, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid 1%w/w.
Pros of Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture Facial Moisturizer:
- This is a Two-in-One item: moisturizer clubbed with sunscreen which uproots the extra venture of applying sunscreen over moisturizer on face-save time.
- Completely oil-free that is ideal for the individuals who have oily skin.
- Serves as a decent oil-free base for makeup. I have felt make-up stays on for more when I utilize this moisturizer.
- Has SPF 15 – ensures skin against unsafe UVA/UVB beams.
- Gets ingested into skin quick, inside seconds and gives your face a matte impact which is likewise delicate and smooth to touch. For me, the impact goes on for 4-5 hours on moist days and overall much more than 7 hours if inside in AC.
- It comes in a decent quality pump container with lock –very advantageous and hygienic packaging; you can undoubtedly convey this in your purse.
- Consistency is great – not very runny like moisturizer nor thick like cream.
- As the item guarantees this is non-comedogenic. I have not encountered any break-outs in the wake of utilizing.
- Scent free, if you are somebody who doesn’t prefer any sort of aroma in your facial items then this is for you.
Cons of Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture Facial Moisturizer:
There is nothing accordingly which makes me disdain the item since you don’t have much comparable alternatives in different brands to browse in this classification (moisturizer sunscreen) and subsequently do correlations study. However emulating are the 2 things which I felt on the negative side:
- Despite the fact that it says “For all skin types” but I think it will suit dry skin which needs an additional layer of moisture to keep the skin hydrated.
- I Am not certain about the accessibility part excessively – however I have seen numerous stores at my spot stocking Neutrogena moisturizer for Combination skin, appears this Oil-free moisture with Spf15 is not that effectively accessible these days, at any rate in my place.
My Experience Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture Facial Moisturizer
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture SPF 15 is clinically demonstrated to consolidate durable moisturisation with successful sun assurance for gentler, smoother and younger looking skin. I felt it is Lightweight, non-oily cream keeps skin saturated for 12 hours. Sheer recipe ingests rapidly into skin abandoning it smoother and gentler.
This hypersensitivity tried equation contains no scent, no colors, and no abundance fixings. Non-comedogenic, so it won’t stop up pores that can result in skin to break out.
I will give 8 out of 10. It has a truly pleasant smell, but not exceptionally solid and it stays for just about couple of hours in the wake of applying the cream. Though my skin is pimple inclined, this item does not break me out.
Whether I would recommend this product again:
This product is good oily skin. Keep reading my updates and don’t forget to look “Stylish and Spicy”.