Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ Reviews
Hello pretty women!! Wassup? I really enjoy weekends since I get to do a lot of shopping and also get rid of some clutter. I hate a disorganized house. While, I was throwing away some useless stuff, I discovered this sun block buried somewhere in my big box of skincare stuff. I had used it for some time, a couple of months back and then went on to try new stuff and forgot about this one, totally! Thank god, I caught hold of this sun block before; it had reached its expiry date. This one used to be one of my favourites, God knows how could I ignore it.. Anyhow, now when I have found it, I am using it and of course, I am going to review it below…
This sun block lotion claims of having something called as Avobenzone (With a reinforced formula, Oxybenzone and DEHN = Helioplex complex) that is very much capable of protecting your skin against the damage caused by UVA rays and UV B ray.
Directions for Use –
- Apply liberally on parts of body that are going to be exposed to sun, at least 15-30
- Minutes before you step out in the sun. It needs to be reapplied if you are staying outdoors or after swimming.
Rs. 150 for 30 ml
Rs.425 for 88 ml.
Skin type synopsis
All skin types
A classic cream and Blue nuetrogena colour combination on aplastic tube that needs to be squeezed to dispense the sun block. Cap is screw open type. The tube is safe to travel with and leak proof.
It is moderately thicken texture
Pros of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+
- Available online on most websites. Though, I got mine from a local drugstore.
- Full ingredient list mentioned on the tube
- absorbs into skin after massaging
- Suits all skin types. Particularly, best suited for dry skin.
- can be used on face and body
- Gives a semi matte finish and not an unnatural looking totally matte one
- Mild fragrance that fades away after application and does not really bother my sensitive nose
- Doesn’t leave behind a whitish cast.
- Did not give me break outs In-spite of being oily
Cons of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+
- I really cannot point out any expect that it does feel greasy. So, my T zone grows oily after usage.
For detailed ingredient list, you can refer the image below
My experience with Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+
It is not an exact lotion and is actually on a creamier side. For summers, it does feel kind of sticky but I blot it once after 15 To 20 Minutes of application and set it with a powder. After this, it does just fine. I take these extra pains with this one since, it totally prevents tanning on me. Quite a few times, I have stayed under the sun for an hour & noticed no skin darkening at all.
It did not break me out or cause any other skin problems either. The pack us very easy to carry around and travel with. The quantity is sufficient so, the price does not really pinch your pockets. I really wish, they could make the texture more light weight.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, I am definitely looking forward to repurchase Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50 plus after I finish my current stock of sunscreens.