Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Review
How are you all doing?
So I have been going through all my lip products and I realized that there are so many products that I have not used for so long (benefits of cleaning the stuff). Amongst these things I found this really amazing product which at one point of time in my life I just could not do without. We all love our lip colors, but a good lip balm is always more precious than anything.
My todays review is on such a similar balm. This one is called the Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava. This is an incredible lip balm that not only keeps my lips moisturized and supple but also gives a tad bit of color to my lips which works perfectly for everyday use.
Nivea is a really great brand and I have personally used its products including deodorants, body washes, and skin products and of course lip balms. Nivea’s lip balm range is pretty interesting, it provides you with different varieties, flavors and color of balms.
I am going to dive into the details of this particular one really soon but before that I want to tell you about another product that I reviewed in the past. This one is called the Suncros Sunscreen Lotion SPF 26. It’s a brilliant sunscreen and I have done a detailed review on it. Please read by clicking on the link above.
Product Description of Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava
The innovative formula of Nivea Fruity Shine with Pink Guava extract and shimmering pigments provides long lasting moisturization and a delicious fruity flavor giving you soft and smooth lips with a light pink shimmer.
- Delights your lips with fruity flavor and long lasting care
- Enhances your lips with shimmering pigments and a delicate hint of pink
- Contains SPF 10. Protects against UVA and UVB rays
Direction for Use
Rotate the white bottom of the lip balm stick to bring it out and then apply it on your lips.
30 months from the date of manufacturing
Price & Quantity
INR135; 4.8 grams
The packaging for this product is one of its best features. It’s perky and trendy and I really like it. It comes in a pale pink colored stick with a white base.
It’s easy to carry and perfect to everyday-everywhere carry!
The texture for this balm can be defined as moisturizing and shiny!
Though the shimmer is very light but you can still trace it. It also gives a very light pink tint to your lips.
It keeps the lips soft and supple.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate,
- Hydrogenated Polydecene,
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla,
- Myristyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),
- Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline,
- Isopropyl Palmitate,
- Synthetic Wax,
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,
- Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate,
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil,
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Juice,
- Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Juice,
- Tocopheryl Acetate,
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil,
- Bisabolol, Glycerin,
- Propylene Glycol,
- Mica, Water/Eau,
- Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone,
- BHT, Citric Acid, Trideceth-9,
- Red 21 Lake,
- Yellow 6 Lake,
- Titanium Dioxide,
- Red 7 Lake.
Pros Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava
- Easily available in general stores as well as online
- Last’s long
- Great for all occasions
- Very travel friendly
- Provides a very glossy effect
- Reasonable in price
- Attractive packaging
- Moisturizes the lips well
Cons Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava
None that stand out for me!
My Experience with Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava
This balm has been one of my most faithful companion. It’s really easy to use and keeps your lips looking pretty and even moisturizes them.
Whether I would recommend this product again: