Nivea Lemon and Oil Shower Gel Reviews
Hey Girls…!! I am one of those people who feel very lazy early morning and a good shower gel with a punch of refreshing smell is something that I really need to kick start my mornings. I keep experimenting with products. It has quite got into my nerves since I started beauty blogging. I have been using a bath gel in Strawberry fragrance for almost a month now which has a typical sweet and engaging fragrance so, something more refreshing and energetic was a pleasant change. This Nivea shower gel does that for me. Read on for details
This shower gel manages to refresh your senses with the it’s lovely lemongrass fragrance. The oil pearls and lemongrass extracts of this shower gel turn into Soft foam.
INR 185 for 250ml
This shower gel comes in a see through, plastic bottle with a flip open top. The bottle needs to be inverted to dispense the product.
It is kind if runny in consistency so, you need to be careful while pouring the product otherwise, you will end up wasting the product.
Skin Type Synopsis
Suitable for all skin types. However, I feel it would suit normal to oily skin types much more. Dry skin types should opt for a more cream based skin type.
Pros of Nivea Lemon and Oil shower gel
- This shower gel has a refreshing smell
- It Cleans dirt
- It removes excess sebum leaving your skin squeaky clean
- It lathers well with a loofah
- It contains extracts of Lemon and oil pearls
- It does not dry normal to oily skin
- Full ingredient list mentioned
- Shelf life is of one year
- It is a good pick for summers
- Packaging is leak proof and travel friendly
- Bottle is see through so, you can watch the quantity of product left.
Cons of Nivea Lemon and Oil shower gel
- It might dry up skin if your skin type is dry.
- There is no free loofah provided with this shower gel. So, you have to buy a separate one.
- It is quite important to put on a lotion after using the shower gel.
- This might not be a best choice to use during winters since, it is gel based and nit cream based.
- Be careful while pouring the product to avoid wastage.
My experience with Nivea Lemon and Oil shower gel
My main motivation factor behind trying out this shower gel were its ingredients. Lemon is rich in vitamin C which is packed with anti oxidants that have anti ageing properties. These help in getting smooth, firm skin. Oil pearls claim to nourish the skin apart from doing it’s basic job of cleaning your skin without being too harsh.
The product is light Green in colour and has no exfoliating beads. The smell is very refreshing. It lifts up my mood early morning. It has a medium consistency but still a little on the runnier side. It lathers well with a loofah.
It cleans skin well and removes all extra oil and dirt and leaves skin squeaky clean. You do need to dab on shower lotion in your damp skin to avoid your skin from getting dry, especially, if you have dry skin.
The quantity is good enough and one bottle should last long enough say at least 1 To 2 Months even on regular usage.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, Beauties with normal to oily skin should surely give this shower gel a shot as it gives decent cleaning, good quantity as well as quality.