Nivea Whitening Sensitive Deodorant Reviews
Hey ladies, I am going to talk about a beauty concern that many women have, which is , dark underarms that look quite unsightly and lower your confidence to wear sleeveless clothes. There is nothing drastic that can be done for this problem but you can definitely try out some home remedies that can significantly improve this pigmentation. You may also visit your dermatologist so that he can prescribe some ointment. Also, there are certain products that are made with an aim to target this problem.. Nivea came up with a series of products to help women solve this problem to some extent. For sensitive skin, they introduced this variant called the Nivea Whitening Sensitive Deodorant.
Did you read about Ayurvedic Soutree kajal in my last review?
- New Nivea Whitening Sensitive Deodorant helps to repair the sensitive skin of your underarms to help brighten your underarm area.
- It has no alcohol content so, you can be sure that it harm the skin.
- This deodorant contains licorice extracts which help to whiten your skin naturally and also repair the damage skin of your underarms.
- It has a soft, refreshing fragrance for masking your body odour.
- 48 hour body odour protection
Directions of use:
Spray from a distance of 15 to 20 centimeters directly over skin. Do not spray on cuts, burnt or irritated skin. Shake well before use.
INR 199 for 150 ml
It comes in a tin bottle with a spray dispenser on the top. The press button is wide enough to ensure that the pad of your thumb comfortably rests over there while spraying the deo. There is a transparent cap over the spray button.
The deo comes out as a fine mist and deposits as a white substance on the skin. Do not spray it over clothes otherwise; you might end up spoiling them.
Please refer the image.
Pros of Nivea Whitening Sensitive Deodorant
- The smell of this deo spray is fresh and feminine.
- The packaging is user friendly.
- Easy to carry with as it is a travel friendly pack.
- No alcohol content so, it does not cause a burning sensation on underarms while spraying
- good to use for all skin types including sensitive ones
- Smell lasts for a couple of hours before fading so, you can easily stretch 4 to 5 hours
- Easily available and very affordable
Cons of Nivea Whitening Sensitive Deodorant
- No visible brightening or whitening effect of the underarm area.
- Does not work to control body odour upto 48 hrs.
My experience with Nivea Whitening Sensitive Deodorant
As per my expectations, Nivea Whitening Sensitive Deodorant actually is quite gentle on my skin and I do not feel any sharp burning or inflammation on my skin after spraying. In Fact, it gives a gentle cooling sensation & a tingling that is not bothersome at all.
I spray it on after bath and the fragrance of Nivea Whitening Sensitive Deodorant well retained on my skin for 4 to 6 hours which is acceptable but not as per the tall claims this deo makes. Also, there is no difference what-so-ever to the colour of underarms. Some people have experienced difference after using this, to be frank but not me.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
As a regular, deo it works fine but does nothing extraordinary, as such. What is most disappointing is the smell fades away much before what the product claims, that is, 48 hours and there no or very little improvement in the pigmentation of underarm area. I might or might not repurchase this deo.