Oriflame Milk and Honey Gold Shampoo
Founded in 1967 by two brothers and their friend, Oriflame is now an international beauty company selling products directly to more than 60 countries worldwide It has a wide portfolio of Swedish, natural, innovative beauty products which have been wowing women across the globe for decades now. Its range of products is known for its quality and premium nature, which do what they claim to do.
This creamy shampoo has ingredients of organic origin. It includes Milk proteins which nourish your hair, and honey extracts which lock in your cuticle moisture. It smoothen your hair, gently cleans it and leaves after imparting a luster of an unimaginable kind.
- Enriched with nourishing Milk proteins and moisturizing Honey extracts
- Gently cleanses and nourishes hair, leaving it shiny and healthy-looking
- It lathers well, giving rise to a luxurious foam with mesmerizing fragrance
- Exquisite texture
- Milk proteins rich in Vitamin A and B6 provide shine, strength and nourishment to hair, keeping it soft and shiny.
How to Use:
Use it during a shower. Like you would use any normal shampoo! Lather; leave on for a minute or two. Rinse! Repeat if you so desire.
In my life, I have tested a huge variety of shampoos. And, by huge, I mean a really, really big number. Like the number of centuries Tendulkar made in his whole career! Even the most expensive shampoos couldn’t give this kind of effect. This is by far, the best shampoo I have ever had the good fortune to come across, especially for dry hair. If you have oily hair, or you use a lot of hair oil, then also it is one of the best products for a shampoo. You just have to do a few repeat washes.
This shampoo works like a charm when eliminating hair frizz. Has a pretty nice scent, which lingers in your nostrils for some time. Especially after the first wash! If your hair looks uninspired, dull and lazy, this could be the shampoo for you.
It is ideal for everyday use, and makes your hair look healthy and strong. Instant results are kind of guaranteed with oriflame. Enriched with natural extracts like milk and honey, there is absolutely no question of damage to your hair!
Positives – Oriflame Milk and Honey Gold Shampoo
- Honey is a great moisturizer. Honey extracts in the shampoo and conditioner help smoothen the hair and provide lasting moisturizer
- Organically sourced Milk Proteins provide moisture, strength and nourishment to your hair.
- Gentle on the hair follicles, and the strands. Breakage if any is minimal, especially after constant use.
Negatives – Oriflame Milk and Honey Gold Shampoo
- Oily hair needs a few more washes
- Premium pricing. People might me hesitant to buy it.
- Oriflame consultants are needed to buy it, unless you can find them online.
Will I use it again?
This is one of those products that will be the cornerstone of your guilty pleasures. You just might find yourself getting addicted to it. The shine, the softness, the nourishment, the manageability can be difficult to do without, if one day you suddenly find that the y have stopped making this shampoo. This product’s effectiveness is enhanced when used in combination with the conditioner and& hair mask of the same family. Optional, though. It totally works fine with or without them.