Oriflame Nature Secrets Talc in Floral Bouquet Review
Hello All..!! A good hygiene is essential for good health. Though winter season is just around the corner & some people might not find talc to be an essential product but some people, like myself have sweaty as a skin type that is naturally greasy and releases sweat all year!! There are certain body parts like underarms that release sweat during winters. You cannot just sit with a bad odour!
So talc not only helps to keep you dry but also give you a sense of cleanliness and pleasant fragrance. Moreover, I feel that talc is something that one must use every day. This product from oriflame has a scent that is awesome. Read further for more details….
You can also read the review on Oriflame Talc Forest Glade
Oriflame has a variety of variants in talcs.This one is floral bouquet and is best to use for sweaty areas. This talc will provide you freshness all day long. Talc is naturally soft and keeps lingering over your body for longer duration of time providing freshness all day long. Oriflame nature secrets talc comes in 4 different variants: Forest glade, Tropical Burst, Cooling breeze and floral bouquet.
Directions For use
Simply after having your daily bath sprinkles the talc directly over your neck, underarms or any other part you want. Then spread the talc with your hands.
179 rupees only!! And that too for 400 gms!!
A very attractive pink color bottle and product’s packaging is nice and I am satisfied with the packing. To apply the talc simply twists the cap to open the pores and sprinkle. 100gm bottle is also available and that is handy to use as you can take it with you while travelling too.
Texture is smooth and nice!! It is a soft talc and easy to use. The floral scent is very soothing and appealing. It gets absorbed easily. Aroma stays for whole day and you will feel refreshing and relaxed.
Hydrated Silica, Parfum, Hydroxycitronellal, Amyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Limonene, citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol
Pros of Oriflame Nature secrets talc in floral bouquet
- It’s cheap according to the weight of the bottle and worth the money
- Packaging is good, user friendly as well as travel friendly
- The graphics on bottle look attractive too
- Suitable for both men and women. However, floral fragrances are more preferred by women
- Easily available online as well as through agents and on shops these days.
- Fragrance is amazing with floral notes predominantly
- Provides freshness after bath and the good smell is retained by skin for an hour or so after sprinkling
- Soft texture and easy to use as it spreads on skin effortlessly
- Comes in four different variants and you can pick the fragrance that you like the most
- Affordable price
- Controls bad odour for quite long. Ideal for daily use
- 100gm pack is light weight to carry and there are bigger packs available, too
Cons of Oriflame Nature secrets talc in floral bouquet
- Could not find any shortcomings with this product
My Experience with Oriflame Nature secrets talc in floral bouquet
Well, I love to use talc!! After using this talc I felt so refresh and soothing from the very first time and therefore, now, I am using it on regular basis. The fragrance of this talc is so delicate and floral and I am simply in love with it. It does not bother nose or make me sneeze. I would definitely recommend this talc for everyone.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes!!!!! I will really recommend it and am myself going to purchase the other variant quite soon.