Oriflame The one Kajal eye liner shade Smoky charcoal Reviews
Hello ladies, if you go out to work, you would agree with me that while too much makeup is not required in routine, you do need to look at least presentable while at work. A good kajal & a lip gloss that imparts a healthy sheen to your lips is always needed. I have used many kajals right from Himalaya herbals to soul tree to many Maybelline colossal kajal…all in Black. So, I decided to try out some different shade this time. I ordered a two in one product from Oriflame which is a kajal cum eyeliner. It is a pleasant change from the regular Black liners as it makes your eyes really pop!
Oriflame has recently introduced their, THE ONE range. I have tried a couple of products which turned out really well. In my previous review, I talked about Oriflame The One illuskin foundation, which is light weight, moderate coverage foundation ideal for daily use.
No claims mentioned on the packaging as such
INR 425 For 2.5 Grams
The Oriflame-The one eyeliner comes in a plastic packaging that almost looks like that of a lipstick. It is deep purple in colour. The cap of this kajal closes with a click sound. The kajal comes in a twist up format. The shape of the Kajal bullet is conical but not sharp. The tips is not blunt either, it is aptly shaped for an easy application.
The kajal glides on easily on your water line as well as your eyelids.
1 Year approx.
none mentioned on the packaging
Pros of Oriflame The one Kajal eye liner shade Smoky charcoal
- The packaging is brightly coloured to look at
- The cap of the kajal closes with a tick sound and does not budge
- Twist up format of the kajal makes it quite convenient to use
- It requires no sharpening hence avoiding wastage of the product
- It glides smoothly on waterline for easy application
- Two in one product as it can be used as an eye liner as well as eyelids
- Makes your eyes look bigger as compared to Black kajals
- Gives you a different appearance
- The shade is really nice for doing smokey eye makeup
- Quantity is enough so, one kajal would last for quite long.
- It does not smudge unless you rub your eyelids
- Pigmentation of Oriflame The One kajal is good and the colour transfer well with two to three swipes
- Staying power is around three hours.
Cons of Oriflame The one Kajal eye liner shade Smoky charcoal
- None that I can currently think of apart from the fact that It smudges if you rub it in
My experience with Oriflame The one Kajal eye liner shade Smoky charcoal
I would describe my experience of using this Kajal as a pleasant one. It is of a Graphite Gray shade and looks very well as an eyeliner too. I have used this with black eye shadow to create a beautiful smokey eye effect, too. It would not smudge & is waterproof to some extent, too. So, all in all, I have no complaints about using this Kajal & this one is totally worthy of the money spent.
4.5/5 Minus point 5 because nothing is perfect!
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, I would definitely recommend this to any girl who loves wearing Kajal on daily basis & wants to try out something other than Black. Otherwise, there are 2 more shades available for those who prefer Black kajals only.