Parachute advansed ayurvedic deep conditioning hot oil reviews
Can’t wait to share my review on parachute advansed ayurvedic deep conditioning hot oil, it’s a special conditioning hot oil which contains coconut oil enriched with ayurvedic warming oil of malakangini and piper nigrum. Using it gives my hairs a beautiful shine and smoothness and by seeing my hairs happy I go extremely happy. Let’s have a look into this.
Parachute advansed ayurvedic deep conditioning hot oil
This oil is especially for massage purpose for dry hairs. You have to take some in your palm or you can also take out quantity as per your hair length in a bowl for your convenience and start massaging into your scalp to hair length, after applying give yourself a bit of massage. This will make you feel warmth in your scalp as this is a hot oil and will open your pores so that oil can soke in, and give your hairs conditioning from within. Then leave it on your hair for approx. 20 minutes. Afterwards wash your hair with a mild shampoo. Trust me it’s ok even if you don’t use a conditioner afterwards. This oil will give great shine and smoothness to your hairs.
This is best before 36 month from the date of manufacturing.
300 ml variant is priced at 150 rs. There are other sizes also available in market.
This can be used on any kind of hairs as it is not supposed to be leave in and have be washed in 20 minutes, but as for my ruff and fizzy hair it does miracle by smoothing them and making them unfizzy, so girls go for it to make your hairs look awesome.
This comes in a plastic round bottle, which is also leak proof. But not advisable to keep in purse as oil can leak even from a tiny space. This comes into different sizes too. You can get one as per your own requirement.
This is sticky oily and transparent in color. When you apply on hairs it even out easily but this oil is stickier than normal parachute coconut oil we have been using since ages.
This hot oil contains coconut oil enriched with ayurvedic warming oils of malakangini and piper nigrum.
Pros of Advansed Ayurvedic Deep Conditioning Hot Oil
- I am a big fan of this oil as it really helped my hairs to get unfizzy. So this is the biggest pro of using this oil that it helps your hair to be free from fizz and make them smoother
- this oil give natural conditioning to hairs which stays with them so if you don’t want to use a conditioner after shampoo that too is fine.
- it comes in an easy handy packaging and different variants so you can buy one as per your own requirement.
- it’s not very costly so it doesn’t burn any holes in pocket
Cons of Advansed Ayurvedic Deep Conditioning Hot Oil
- this is a bit stickier than normal oils so, if you don’t shampoo properly its going to stay with your hairs and make them look oily.
- it does not have a good fragrance.
- It’s not available easily on every shop.
My experience with Advansed Ayurvedic Deep Conditioning Hot Oil
My experience with this oil has been real great. When I first started using this oil I was struggling from hair fall and dullness of hairs. Even after first use I was so amazed at results to see my hairs shine. Then I started experimenting with it, sometimes I used conditioner after shampoo, sometimes not but even when I am not using conditioner my hairs are still fizz free and shiny. It made me an instant fan.
I will rate parachute advance hot oil 4.5/5
Whether I would recommend this product again
A big YES, this is a product which I will recommend again and again without any second thought.