Patanjali Aloe Vera Juice Reviews
I have recently turned mad about beautiful long hairs. I have decided that I will do anything and everything under this sun to get those ads like hairs. I have heard many success stories of aloe Vera. Patanjali is a well known herbal brand by our very own yoga guru Baba Ramdev. I have heard rave reviews about Patanjali products always, So, I thought why not try Patanjali aloe Vera juice. I used it for a month and let’s find out if it’s a hit or a miss.
Dove Therapy Intense Damage Conditioner Review
Patanjali Colour Protection Hair Conditioner Review
Tresemme Smooth and Shine Hair Conditioner Review
Maybelline Express Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
Revlon Photoready BB Cream Skin Perfector with SPF 30
Product Description –
Patanjali Aloe Vera juice is well known for its soothing and healing properties. Aloe vera juice is also called magic potion for its medicinal qualities. The juice gets rid of the toxins and unwanted waste of the body and strengthens the digestive system. It gives relief from indigestion, heartburn, cures constipation and also ulcer. The juice contains vitamins and minerals which boost body energy and it also helps to control body weight.
Aloe vera is rich source of anti-oxidants and encourages cell repair and growth. It helps to build the immune system of the body. The anti-inflammatory properties of the juice provide relief from arthritis. Drinking Patanjali Aloe vera juice provides essential nutrients and vitamin to maintain healthy skin. It helps to retain skin elasticity and delays ageing process. For a balanced and healthy lifestyle take a glass of aloe vera juice.
Rs.200 for 1 litre. Pack
6 months from the date of manufacturing
Aloe Vera juice comes in a big bottle of green colour. Product details and other specifications are mentioned in the bottle itself. The bottle gets tightly secured with a cap which prevents product spillage. You can easily carry it along. But huge size restricts movement.
The juice is clear transparent green in colour which does not gets easily dissolved in water. So, when you drink water the juice keep hanging somewhere in water without getting completely dissolved.
Pros of Patanjali Aloe Veda Juice –
- Herbal product
- Easy to use
- Effective for health and skin both
- Reasonably priced
- Quantity apt for price
- Lasts long
Cons of Patanjali Aloe Veda Juice –
- Not travel friendly
- Tastes bad
My Experience with Patanjali Aloe Veda Juice –
My sole aim of using this juice is to improve the overall look of my hair. Be it in terms of hair fall or bouncy look or shine. But before buying I did a little bit of research on Google and found that aloe Vera juice is also used to cure digestion disabilities and is known to have anti-bacterial properties. What shocked me is that it is widely also used as a weight loss food. So, I used it regularly for 1 month and here I am with the results.
On the very first day I took 10 ml of juice in 200 ml of water and drank it empty stomach. My first impression was this juice tastes too bad. It really does. After drinking this glass of water I drink one more glass water to get over the taste.
Now, coming to the most important part of benefits, ladies hold your breath here they are-
- I was suffering from mild hair fall since 1 month which in last 10 days turned into serious hair fall. I stopped loosing even a single hair strand in 15 days only. And in this journey I haven’t tried anything else. That’s get a big thumbs up.
- I am blessed with shiny strands. And thanks to this juice my strands have become more shinier now. They shine in sunlight just like diamonds. (Yes, I know that’s a little exaggeration).
- I get dandruff quite easily thanks to the pollution and dust and dirt these days. But this aloe Vera juice has reduced dandruff to a very great extent.
- My hair looks a little bit bouncier than before. Earlier I had flat thin hairs. But within 1 month of its usage this juice gave me bouncier hair.
- Lastly, yes it has improved my digestion. This digestion improved is showing on my skin. No pimples and skin glowing not like 1000 watts but glowing a bit.
So, yes aloe Vera juice is a hit for me. No side effects no stomach cramps as far as I am concerned.
Whether I would recommend to others-
Aloe Vera juice has been a complete hit for me. My hair has got a new look and even skin is showing improvement. I am in love with this juice. No side effects or stomach cramps as far as i am concerned. So, ladies what are you waiting for. Grab this and improve your hair texture.