Revlon Color burst Lipstick shade Plum Review
Hi all…!! I have stocked up on some really fresh and bright lip colours all from my favourite brands including Revlon, MAC & L’Oréal. I shall be reviewing them for you one by one. Although, the Color burst range of lipsticks is not a newly launched one, they keep adding new shades to the collection and have an amazing, creamy texture.
Did you read about the review about Tressame hair fall control shampoo
Nivea cream based body wash which is just perfect for this winter season.
Shades available in this range:
Lilac, mauve, plum, grape, baby pink, carnation, fuchsia, blush, soft rose, raspberry, hazelnut, sienna, chocolate, rosy nude, soft nude, peach, coral, ruby, true red, crimson….So, basically plenty of shades for you to pick from.
Price & Quantity:
Rs 640 for 3.7 grams of product
2 years from the date of manufacture.
These Revlon lipsticks come in a plastic case that is Black in colour. The cap has a beautiful quilted pattern on it. The cap closes snugly with a click sound so, the cap does not budge even while travelling. The base is coloured in the shade that the bullet contains. This makes spotting the lip shade quite easy when you have a lot of other lipsticks in your vanity. The lipstick bullet is angled at the top for ease of application on lips. In all, the product is user friendly and travel friendly.
The texture of the colorburst lipsticks from Revlon is smooth to glide on lips and it feels extremely creamy in texture. It is lightweight, non-sticky & comfortable to wear.
Iron oxides, waxes etc
Please refer to the image of packaging for more details.
Pros of Revlon Color burst Lipstick shade Plum
- The packaging of the lipstick is attractive to look at with Black, matte finish.
- The texture of the lipstick is Soft & smooth in texture
- It Glides on lips easily
I would call the pigmentation fairly good.
- You can build the saturation of colour as per your liking.
- The staying power is good and it does not need very frequent touch ups. You can expect the lipstick to last between 3 to 4 hours.
- The formula of Revlon color burst lipsticks is comfortable and hydrating to lips without being sticky.
- The shade Plum is a cocktail between deep Vine and Maroon and looks good on all types of skin tones including fair, medium and dusky.
- There are almost 20 shades to choose from in this range.
Cons of Revlon Color burst Lipstick shade Plum
- These are a little expensive as compared to other lipsticks like Colorbar, Lakme, Maybelline etc that have a comparable quality and similar shade range.
My experience with Revlon Color burst Lipstick shade Plum
I have already explained about the creamy texture and user friendly packaging of this lipstick. The coverage it provides in two to three swipes can be called good and the pigmentation patches on the lips are covered up really well. Plum shade flaunts dusky skin tones very nicely, as per me. Once the lipstick sets, it feels light and appears to be having a mild glossy finish. The staying power of this particular shade is around 3.5 to 4 hours. The lipstick does not flake or bleed which reflects good quality of lipstick.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, I would recommend this lipstick for there are no major complains I have with this lip shade however, there are a lot of options of comparable quality available out there in markets at an equal or even lesser price.