So today I am back with a review on Revlon Super Lustrous Shine Lipstick .
I bought this lips sick from Gangtok when I have been there for a vacation trip, when I saw collection of revlon lipstick I was like which color to choose and which one to leave ,ultimately I picked one of 02 shade which gives a matte finish and it for those who love to wear a dark color.so not wasting much time let us now move to the review of this product.
* A silky light weight formula that lets you indulge your decadent side.
* It gives you a moisturizing shine.
* It super lustrous shine formula helps to give a silky, smooth finish to your lips.
* Stay true color wears evenly.
*Exclusive Liquisilk formula with mega moisturizers seals in color and softness.
* Vitamin E
* Shea butter
* Aleo Vera
It comes in a Black color sleek body with golden cap, which is a twist pack so that it does not open in purse or your clutch. It comes in a very classy and elegant case with a sticker of shade at its base for easy identification. Its packaging is quite good and its case won’t break if by chance it falls down.
* Its texture is smooth with Shea butter and aloe and gives a soft suede finish.
* It is super smooth and creamy in appearance.
* Due to Its creamy texture, it just glides on your lips as never before.
* It gives you a matte finish after wearing it.
* It keeps your lips hydrated for a long time at least for six hours.
* It does not settle into fine lines so there is no need to apply a lip balm before application.
* It just soothes your lips and gives them a creamy and perfect look
Its shade is 02 and somewhat dark brown which may suit every skin tone and appears lovely after application, but everyone is having its own choice regarding selection of shades, so I may not guarantee that what color suits on me may suit you also, so please check and try it before buying it .But according to me it’s a lovely shade and suits my complexion and makes me look glowing.
Its staying power is good and stays up to six hours, but it becomes fade after a heavy meal.
Only a single swipe is enough to get a dark wash of color.
You can see it in the swatch below.
Its pigmentation is semi opaque.
It does not give a particular fragrance or taste.
I would rate this product 8 out of 10.
Its price is Rs 250/
Whether I would recommend this product again:
Yes afcourse I would recommend this product again because it’s a lovely product. Only one thing is that it’s not as worth it as it should be and as the brand claims that its quite creamy and silky, but I didn’t felt it so silky and smooth after applying it .But overall the product is good and you can try it ones and I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.it would add a nice thing to your collection.
So beauties what you say ,I think you should try this shade once, so have a nice week ahead .so I’l be back soon with another review on my latest product ,if you like this review just leave a comment and if you have any queries just feel free to contact me at email@example.com.