Schwarzkopf All Weather Taft Ultra Hair Lacquer
Hairsprays fall within that product range which make you hesitate before you make your first purchase. After all it’s your hair that we are talking about hair. Once it starts falling out, only few will understand the pain that any woman goes through. Choosing a product that will do its required job without harming a single hair is hard to find, but of course a little compromise can be made here and there for the best hairdo in town.
The hairspray claims to actually provide for an ultra stronghold that will do justice to even the most demanding of hairstyles. It is supposed to be long lasting, maintaining your hold for twenty four hours straight, without any accompanying stickiness or unwanted residue. It can be easily brushed out should you want to let go of your hairstyle before the 24 hours are up. Added advantages include protection from dryness, and a lightweight formula that doesn’t weigh your hair down.
It provides protection against the sun’s UV rays, as well as adverse wind and weather conditions, since it is an all weather version.
How to Use:
Hold the can at least at a distance of 12 inches away from your hair while you start spraying all over its volume. Try to use short bursts to spread it evenly over your hair. If you want even better results try Taft Ultra Mousse.
If you want volume, to jazz up your hair, spray into the roots or directly at them to fluff it up.
It comes with a scale of 0-5 on the basis of the strength of the product, 0 for a weak hold, 5 for the strongest. It is colorless, and as such doesn’t weird out any hair color you might have. I tried a number 4, and was quite impressed with the results. I didn’t use any particular hairstyle, but after I sprayed it on, I had no problem brushing my hair into place. The product did add a little bit of volume and shine to my hair.
- Provides an intense shine to your hair that you will now get with any shampoo or conditioner.
- Long lasting 24 hour hold.
- Protects against weather conditions, like humidity.
- Locks in the moisture, protecting your hair from dryness.
- Its special all weather formula also provides protection against UV rays and strong winds.
- Lightweight formula, which doesn’t weigh your head down.
- No residual particles left in the hair.
- Doesn’t grease up your hair?
- Not that cheap as a product.
- Has a strong smell akin to that of alcohol which some may find repulsive.
Will I use it again?
A repeat use is definitely in the offing. The smell of alcohol doesn’t really bother me, as my nose etc used to it in a little while. The product delivers on all other fronts though, which makes it such an excellent choice for parties, especially when it involves dancing or hectic activity.