Schwarzkopf Bonacure Dandruff Control shampoo Review
Hey all, how are you all? I am trying my best to follow a good hair care routine these days in order to improve the texture and shine of my hair. I am also trying to include as much as possible of herbal hair care brands. While I have already switched my hair oil and conditioner, I have no choice but to use a synthetic shampoo as some ingredient in herbal shampoos, I do not know soap nuts that is Reetha & shikakai makes my hair grow really frizzy. Read on below to know more….
Did you read about Ayorma fairness daily scrub Review
This dandruff control shampoo works efficiently to remove dandruff from scalp and prevent it from recurring. The amino acids present in this shampoo help to repair the texture of your hair and moisturize flaky scalp.
This shampoo contains the extracts of lemongrass that help in removing dandruff and imparting a boost of shine.
Rs 625 for 100ml
Directions for use
Massage into wet hair and scalp to form a rich lather and wash off with water.
It comes in a big tube packaging that can be squeezed to dispense the product. The cap is flip open and can also be rotated to open. I prefer the first option, though. It is leaf proof.
The shampoo is thick and creamy in texture.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, Menthol, Zinc Pyrithione, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Linalool, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol.
Pros of Schwarzkopf Bonacure Dandruff Control shampoo
- Big packaging eliminates the need of buying shampoo frequently
- Professional range of hair care products that mostly deliver the results they promise
- The formula of this shampoo smells mild and not very strong as is the case with routine anti dandruff shampoos.
- The pack is leak proof and hence can be carried around, if you have to travel
- One year of shelf life for a shampoo is good
- The squeeze tube dispenses the product judiciously
- It cleans greasiness from the scalp well and lathers nicely too
- It gets rinsed off easily from hair without leaving any stickiness behind
- It helps in removing dandruff flakes and keeps them away for quite sometime. The problem of dandruff frequently reappearing is not there.
- I love the smell of lemongrass.
- Full list of contents is mentioned on the product along with other important details
- It can be used by men as well as women
- The smell is retained in wet hair for some time after washing and does not fade off immediately
Cons of Schwarzkopf Bonacure Dandruff Control shampoo
- It is a costly product but still worth a buy for those who really want to get rid of dandruff
- You can easily get it in salons but not routine shops. So, availability might be an issue.
- Long list of chemicals present in this shampoo
My experience with Schwarzkopf Bonacure Dandruff Control shampoo
It is one of the best anti dandruff shampoos that I have used. It is not too harsh on my hair, contains extracts of Lemongrass and removes dandruff flakes and keeps them from reappearing, too. I am happy with the results I am getting g and can ignore the high price for this quality and performance. It did not irritate my scalp or make my hair too frizzy. I experienced no serious side effects like hair fall or thinning.
Whether I would recommend this again?
Yes, I can confidently recommend it to both men and women suffering from dandruff to get appreciable results within a short span of time.