The Body Shop Liquid Foundation with SPF-15 Reviews
Hello beautiful faces!
Today we would be talking about skin and the skin products. There are a lot of product ranges that are out there for our face but only half of them ensure the results they promise during advertising their products. When it comes to face and make up, one of the must haves is a perfect skin tone and texture matching foundation! If you are using a wrong type of foundation of a wrong shade and on a wrong skin type it is nowhere even near that you would get good make over results. So while looking out for foundations, you must know your skin type and your skin tone. Today I have picked my ever favorite brand The Body Shop’s liquid foundation with SPF-15. Trust me ladies, Body Shop certainly fulfills what they claim about their almost every product and that is what makes them an all favorite and a successful brand. Moving on to the review and my experience with the product in the following part:
- The product is very reliable and is for skin types which are normal to dry.
- Perfect for both, day and night occasions.
- Not at all oily and have a certain oily appearance that most of the liquid foundations give.
- Looks very natural and blends with the skin tone amazingly.
- contains SPF-15, so it’s a foundation and a sun block. Two in one.
- It gives a coverage which is light to medium.
- The product comes in many different shaded according to different skin tones.
Directions for use:
Dab a little amount by pushing down the foundation sucker on your palm and apply with a foundation brush, sponge or finger tips. Blend in perfectly and you are good to go.
Cyclomethicone (Emollient),Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Octyl Methoxycinnamate (Sunscreen),Zinc Oxide (Sunscreen), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient),Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate (Emollient), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent),Dextrin Palmitate (Emulsifying Agent), Isopropyl Lanolate (Emollient),Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone (Emulsifier), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Sclerocarya birrea (Marula Oil) (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sodium Chloride (Salt) (Viscosity Modifier),Polyethylene (Opacifier), Ethylene Brassylate (Masking Agent),Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Emulsifier/Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant),Boron Nitride (Bulking Agent), Methylparaben (Preservative),Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Hectorite (Opacifier),PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier),Phenyl Methicone (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Triethoxycaprylylsilane (Binder),Propylparaben (Preservative), Pyrus malus (Apple Extract) (Natural Additive),Sodium Hyaluronate (Humectant), Ethylparaben (Preservative),Butylparaben (Preservative), CI 77891 (Colour),Isobutylparaben (Preservative), CI 77491 (Colour),CI 77492 (Colour), CI 77499 (Colour).
Product price and Quantity:
30 ml for $18.00
Packaging and Texture:
The packaging of the product is very elegant and up to the mark, with a very light weight and easy moving foundation sucker. Air tight and very handy. The texture of the foundation is a bit thin liquidy so that it gets applied to the skin easily and you don’t have to rub it much. Blends very easily and gives a very natural look.
Pros of The Body Shop Liquid Foundation with SPF-15:
- Very easy to apply.
- Does not have a thick texture.
- Contains sun block- SPF-15.
- Gives a natural flawless look.
- Feels very light on the face.
- Contains natural ingredients.
- The packaging is very durable.
- Very portable and easy carrying.
- No oily finish on the skin.
- For most common skin types: normal to dry.
Cons of The Body Shop Liquid Foundation with SPF-15:
- Might be a bit too liquidy for some users.
- Not for oily skin types.
- Need to be applied in more amount for a heavier make over look.
My experience with the product:
Well since my skin type is exactly what this foundation s best for, I simply love it. Provided that it has a sun block in it , it works for me perfectly and I don’t have to apply sun block before my makeover. I have been using it for quite long now and it is perfect for my daily look.
I’ll definitely give this product a 9 on 10.
Whether I recommend this product?
I definitely recommend this product for the mentioned skin type however the oily skin types might want to try on different range of Body Shop’s foundations.