The Body Shop Moringa Body Mist Reviews
Hey all, after my short break from writing reviews for makeupera, I am back in full swing now. Those of you, who follow my reviews in a routine must hooked on to TBS products these days. This body mist is one of the four products that I bought on my recent visit to TBS store. So, this can also be called as a part of my tiny TBS haul.
I am a big fan of the way TBS manages to capture the precise scents of nature. I am a fan of their Vanilla body mist but this time around, I wanted to try out some new scent so, picked up this mist in Moringa fragrance. Moringa is basically the drumstick tree. It’s flowers exude a heavenly, captivating fragrance.
Did you read about Advansed Aloe Vera Enriched Coconut Hair Oil Review
The bottle mentions the key details as: The body mist has a light, floral fragrance that is simply irresistible. It contains extracts from Moringa flowers and can be used all over body.
Directions of use:
Spray after bath. Preferably after putting on the lotion from the same range in order to layer the fragrance.
INR 795 for 100ml
2.5 years approx
The bottle is made up of a mix between glass and plastic. It is see through and crystal clear. A transparent label with all the necessary product details goes around the bottle. The cap closes tightly. The nozzle sprays a fine mist of the product.
Watery texture. It leaves a mildly cooling sensation on skin due to presence of alcohol.
Pros of The Body Shop Moringa Body Mist:
- This body mist has a fresh, floral fragrance that is ideal to use during summer time.
- The glass bottle looks sturdy though, I would not dare drop it.
- the nozzle sprays a fine mist of the product.
- The mist contains the extracts of the flowers of Moringa extract tree
- Whatever little amount of alcohol that is used in the product is made up from community trade sugar cane.
- TBS has a wide range of fragrances to choose from in terms of body mists like: satsuma,vanilla, chocolate, mango, etc.
- The fragrance is retained for quite a few hours.
- the mist can be used in summers as well as winters because floral fragrances are kind of evergreen
- it does not sting my skin.
Cons of The Body Shop Moringa Body Mist:
- costly as compared to other brands of perfume available!!
- glass bottle might break if dropped accidentally
Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Glycerin (Humectant), Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sorbitol (Humectant), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).
My Experience with The Body Shop Moringa Body Mist:
I am using this TBS Moringa body mist since a fortnight or so, on daily basis. I spray it on after showering and putting on my moringa body lotion so when the fragrances get piled up on top of each other, the overall fragrance lasts much longer. The fragrance is moderately strong initially for half an hour or so and then it dampens a bit to a light, summery note. Smelling it is such a mood lift. The alcohol content is balanced so, it does not sting my skin only leaves a slight cooling effect. The fragrance is retained for many hours although it faints after an hour or two but it still is perceptible and masks body odour well.
4 0n 5
Will I recommend The Body Shop Moringa Body Mist?
Yes definitely unless you are allergic to floral smells.
Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient)