The Nature’s co Multi Vitamin Facial Massage Cream Review
Hey all, how is it going? Many of us tend to ignore messages in your beauty routine but should not a massage encourages repair and regeneration of skin’s fibres and cells. It definitely helps to give a beautiful looking complexion and improves the plumpness of your skin by increasing the flow of vital nutrients to your skin. This massage cream from The Nature’s co is a fabulous product to carry out your face massage…
Did you read about THE BODY SHOP Vanilla Eau De Toilette Review
This MULTI-VITAMIN massage cream for face and neck imparts your skin with a healthy and youthful glow. This cream contains the goodness of Almond oil, Vitamin A, C and E. It also helps to remove the accumulated dead skin to help in improving the tone and texture of your skin.
INR 1047 for 200ml
This multivitamin face massage cream comes contained in a squarish jar made up out of plastic. There is a covering lid made up out of plastic that prevents the product from spilling. The cap closes tightly.
Directions for use
Wet your hands and face a bit so that it is slightly damp to absorb moisture from the nourishing cream. Use circular and upwards strokes to work the cream into your skin. After massaging, leave of for ten minutes before rinsing off.
Almond oil; Jojoba oil; Wheat germ oil; Vitamin – E; Vitamin – A; Vitamin – C; Cocoa butter; Kokum butter.
This belongs to the for essence range out of the five Pamcha tattva ranges of the nature’s co that is inspired by the exotic ingredients and aromas of the forest.
Creamy but not thick. It is midway between cream and lotion
Pros of The Nature’s co multi vitamin facial massage cream
- Interesting packaging that looks refreshing and has all the necessary product details printed on it
- A lid has been provided to prevent the cream from spilling.
- Travel friendly pack
- The smell of this massage cream is very yummy with the predominant notes of Cinnamon and Almond oil
- The texture is amazing and great to massage into damp facial skin
- It is non sticky and very hydrating to skin
- Post massage, it can be left onto face to let the skin absorb the nourishment
- Does not cause a bout of acne on my otherwise acne prone skin
- Quantity is sufficient and the jar would last for months together
- Makes skin feel soft, smooth and appear dewy fresh
- Easily available online
Cons of The Nature’s co multi vitamin facial massage cream
- For hygiene sake, you need to use a spatula to dispense the cream each time before use.
My experience with The Nature’s co multi vitamin facial massage cream
Facial massage is of a lot of importance in any good skincare regimen since it infuses moisture into dull and dehydrated skin. I take up facial massage once in a week to stimulate blood circulation and encourage drainage of toxins. The cream has a lovely texture to work with and seeps into skin to make it feel super soft. After a day or two, your face shows a healthy glow. The dry patches that appear on skin, also heal.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, I would recommend it to people with all skin types as Almond oil and multivitamins present in this cream act as antioxidants to beautify your complexion and delay the signs of ageing.