Tresemme Smooth and Shine Hair Conditioner Review
Hello, ladies, after a short break from writing reviews, I am back again with a review about a very basic hair care product from Tresemme. Well, I am not a fan of other chemical based hair care products but a quality shampoo and conditioner are a must have. I deliberately picked a smaller bottle since, it is my first hair conditioner from Tresemme. Read on below to know about my experience in details..
Did you read about L’Oreal Professional Serie Expert Volume Expand Conditioner Review
As per the claims made by company, this conditioner from Tresemme contains vitamin H and extracts of silk protein. Regular use of this conditioner after shampoo, helps to intensely moisturize your hair strands and helps them feel manageable and smooth.
INR 79 for 100 ml though many online sites are offering some discounts
Directions to Use:
After using the shampoo, apply along the length of your hair. Leave it on for 2-3 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. As per the company, it works the best with the same shampoo.
A white bottle made out of plastic. Product details are printed on the bottle along with some graphics. The cap is black in colour and can be opened by rotating. To pour out the product, there is a click open mechanism on the top.
Rich , creamy texture with a no drip formulation.
Pros of Tresemme smooth and shine hair conditioner
- Travel friendly bottle that is convenient to carry
- Leak proof pack so the conditioner would not spill in your bag
- The cap can be opened or clicked. It is upto you which way you want to use it.
- Very pleasant smell that retains for a few minutes in damp hair and does not irritate my nose.
- The price is comparable to most hair conditioners available in India so nothing insanely costly for a quality product.
- Professional quality range of hair care products from Tresemme
- Creamy texture that absorbs into hair and hydrates them well
- Easy to spread on damp hair
- Makes hair look smooth indeed
- It boosts shine of my hair as per the claims and makes it look healthy
- Smaller as well as bigger packs available so, initially for trial you can choose the smaller packaging
- Easy availability online as well as in stores
- Does not cause hair breakage, hair thinning or any such problem
Cons of Tresemme smooth and shine hair conditioner
- I do not see this doing much to control frizz in my hair as in, my hair still feels fluffy!
- Long list of chemicals present in this conditioner just like most of the others present in market.
Cetearyl alcohol, Behentrimonium chloride, Silk protein
Please refer the image for detailed list
My experience with Tresemme smooth and shine hair conditioner
After using it for five to six times, I can confidently say that it works decently when used after shampoo to hydrate my hair and make them feel soft to touch. It imparts a healthy sheen to my hair strands. I have not experienced any side effects with this product. My only concern is that the frizz of my hair does not get tamed entirely with this one. I cannot figure out why exactly. All in all,I am not disappointed just expected a bit more out of Tresemme.
3.6 on 5
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, I am quite happy with it and might repurchase it but again, I cannot say I would substitute it for my Dove conditioners that control the frizz much better.