Vaseline Lip Care Total Moisture Reviews
Hi pretty ladies! Lips are the charm of our face and therefore, today I’m dedicating this review to my all time favorite lip balm- Vaseline lip care total moisture. Just as the name of this product goes it an all in one lip balm with the goodness of moisturization so that you have soft and supple lips anytime and anywhere you want. Interesting thing about this lip balm is that it comes with a guarantee of 24 hours moisturized lips and just this claim is enough to attract any one.
Right from our childhood we have always seen a pretty small blue tub-like Vaseline petroleum jelly in our house. Well, this product somehow takes me back to those childhood memories because it holds the same decent Vaseline care and protection which is adored by mothers across the globe.
Direction for Use:
To use this product you just have to squeeze the tube and apply the product on your lips. The bulged front end of the product allows easy application. However, you can even take a little amount of the product on your fingertips and apply it evenly. Just a pea size amount is more than enough to cover your entire lips.
Product Quantity and Price
MRP Rs: 35/- for 10gms
This Vaseline lip balm has a decent tube packaging which can be handled at an extreme ease. I always carry this with me and use it at least 4-5 times a day. The packaging is definitely one of its biggest pros because you can have it even inside your purse and getting going without worrying about anything.
The texture of this product is just like the same old Vaseline petroleum jelly that I use in my home. But, the only difference with this one is its lovely fragrance. The smell is to die for, unlike the fruity lip balms available in the market. This one is a lot different and can be stated as a standout because of its unique smell.
The product contains Paraffin Wax, Mineral Oil, Perfume, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Tridecyl Salicylate, Microcrystalline Wax, Cyclomethicone, Butyl Methoxy Dibenzoyl Methane and Dimethiconol.
Pros of Vaseline Lip Care Total Moisture
- The tube packaging is quite hygienic and decent too.
- It is quite affordable and can be purchased from anywhere
- The fragrance of the product is mild and pretty soothing
- Does not have any sort of tint, hence can be used as a base for lipsticks
- It heals both dry and severely chapped lips too.
- Product is light and non greasy which ensures even application on lips
- Only a pea size amount goes a long way, which means this 10gms pack can last for a month
- The wondrous results of the lip balm is visible in just 3 minutes
Cons of Vaseline Lip Care Total Moisture
- Moisturization stays for about 2-3 hours
- SPF is absent, so it will not protect the lips from UVA/UVB rays of the sun
- Presence of mineral oil can turn out to be an issue when used for prolonged period of time.
My Experience with Vaseline Lip Care Total Moisture
I’ve been using this product from the past 15 days and the results that it has given me are overwhelming. The tube pack is seriously awesome and better compared to the same old tub-packed Vaseline petroleum jelly. It is good in terms of a lip balm, but there is no SPF value as such which turns out to be disappointing. Overall, a good product for the money but still few things lack in it.
3.5/5 (I would have given it 5 on 5 if it did not have mineral oil and yes the 24 hours moisture claim is just a hype)
Would I recommend this product to you?
If you are on the lookout of an affordable lip balm then this something that you should choose, it is best possible option when compared in terms of the price.