Vaseline Lip Therapy Reviews
My dear Gorgeous Ladies! How have you all been doing? Off late, My obsession with lip gloss, lipsticks and anything related to lip- drives me crazy. I am so much in love with my lip shades, and always keep looking to add to my collection. So without wasting much time, I am going to introduce a different kind of lip gloss, from Vaseline. They come in many flavour and colours, but am going to review three of my personal favourites, that I regularly like to use over my matte lipstick. So lets get started….
- Base balm is from Petroleum Jelly
- Soothes Dry skin and Lips
- Gently tints and cares for lips
- Repairs chapped and smoothens cracks
- Gives a glossy shine
- Very good moisturiser for lips
- Makes the lips soft
- Reduces pigmentation to a certain extent
- Come in 3 flavours- Aloe vera, Original, and Rosy lips
Highly suitable for those, allergic to lipsticks – as it is gentle on skin and moisturises the rough and chapped lips to become soft and healthy. It prevents the lips from over-drying.
Directions for usage
You can apply it using your fingertip, over clean lips for a translucent finish, or better still apply them before you use your regular lipsticks to get a smooth finish. I always apply my matte lipstick and dab the Vaseline lip therapy over it, to give it a clear shine and gloss effect.
A pack of 3 comes with different colours and flavour and costs about approx.: 2.75$ each, i.e about 175 INR per piece.
The product comes in a neat tinplate, flat round box, with an open cap and is mostly designed to be pocket size, to fit in handbags and wallets. So it is easy to carry around and is my favourite must to have, while travel.
The texture is all so light and translucent, with a glossy appearance. It does not feel too thick like other lip-gloss and is perfect to wear on nude lips.
Pros of Vaseline Lip Therapy
- Easy to carry as pocket sized tins
- Moisturises your lips
- Gives a coloured tint to your lips
- Keeps lips from getting dry
- Heals cracks and chapped lips
- Lips become soft and healthy
- Lasts for about 4 months
Cons of Vaseline Lip Therapy
- I cannot think of any cons, as it is made from petroleum jelly, which is gentle on skin and can be used over any skin type.
- During summer, the Vaseline may get very loose inside your tin, so its better to place it in a refrigerator to get a firm gel.
My experience with Vaseline Lip Therapy
I love my Vaseline Lip therapy collection; they make my lips soft and healthy, giving it a nice glow. There is no more worry of my lips becoming dry and cracked, with pain, as they are well moisturised. I apply them regularly and especially before going to bed. It keeps my lips well hydrated and prepped for applying lipstick as well. I use it on my nude lips, and my personal favourite is the rosy lips with almond oil, it gives a light pink tint to my lips. The other two, appear translucent and are filled with the natural goodness of aloe Vera and original petroleum jelly.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, Definitely – I keep reaching out for more and keep a stock of these pocket-sized tins with me. I just love them and girls, make sure you have them too!