VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach Review
Hey all, we all need to bleach the peach fuzz facial hair every once in awhile. I use facial bleach at almost a frequency of once in every 35 to 40 days. I had been sticking to my nature’s essence diamond bleach for quite some time my eyes fell on a herbal variant from VLCC bleach. I thought of giving it a shot once. Read on below for more details about this herb based bleach.
This herbal bleach from VLCC makes your skin tan go away and make your skin tome appear fairer. It also lightens the colour of your facial hair to blend them well with rest of your skin colour. It also deep cleanses your skin and gets rid of facial impurities. It is enriched with the goodness of herbal extracts of cucumber, seaweed and tomato help in imparting you a healthy glow.
Directions of use:
Mix the powder and cream as per the instructions given on the pack and apply the resultant mix over the face applying more amounts over the area affected by tanning and more hair. Always do a patch test before using new bleach. Let I stay for 10 minutes and wash off with plain water.
18 months and appropriate for all skin types.
There are 4 things in total that come enclosed in a cardboard pack which is bright Green in colour. A cream, an activator powder, a spatula and a post bleach pack.
The cream is thick in consistency and the powder is granular in texture. Both mix to form a light textured, smooth paste. The pack has a smooth paste like texture.
Pros of VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach:
- It gives you an instant fairness by removing all the tanning from your face and neck.
- The herbal ingredients like cucumber, seaweed and tomato impart a healthy glow to your skin.
- The herbal additives are a good idea and milder on skin
- There is a Post-bleach face pack provided with this bleach to soothe the effects of bleaching
- It does not sting my skin while the bleaching process is going on
- It is Suitable for all the skin types.
- Full list of ingredients is mentioned on the cardboard packaging.
Cons of VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach:
- The texture of the cream in this bleach is not very smooth.
- It takes some effort to wash it off completely and needs more water. So, first remove it with the spatula and then wash.
- I do not like the smell of this bleach.
Please refer to the image below.
My Experience with VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach:
One major plus point about this product is that it does not trigger the onset of breakouts on my skin while it removes tanning and lightens the facial hair on my face. It does it’s job well while working with it is a little difficult as it is a little difficult to spread and difficult to remove. You need to mix the ingredients in ratio of 10 parts of cream and one part of activator powder and mix well. Cover the face in a uniform layer with the mix and apply a thicker layer on areas where the hair are more concentrated like side locks, upper lips etc. The skin feels and looks very clean and fresh after removing this bleach.
Whether I would recommend this product again?
Yes, since it does not sting or break out my skin and is herb based too, I would really like to recommend it to anyone.